Tuesday, November 10, 2020

It's my birthday, too, yeah.

 










Back then, this blog was entitled Seasoned in Hell...hence the reference to Rimbaud and the Tacked-On-Later
1. Fourteen years. That's a long time. A lot of writing, too...a lot more than is now visible. (As of this writing, there are 1,411 published entries and 3,208 in draft.) There have been many times when I thought I was through with this thing, but something always pulled me back to it. Part of it is, admittedly, my OC need to keep track of things. Part of it is the whole Message In A Bottle thing.

🍼1,411 of them.🍾

I realize that the 661,070 views I've accrued isn't shit when it comes to this big world, but it means a lot to me. It means that I'm not as alone as I often think that I am. As I usually think that I am. So thanks for the support, guys, gals, and non-binaries. I'm pretty sure that I don't have another 14 years in me what with this now creaky and malfunctioning heart (thanks, virus), but I think I'm going to keep going for at least a little while longer. You come, too?

No comments: