I know AI is going to kill us all and I try to avoid using it, but photo manipulation is just too much fun to resist. I love the way it twisted the book around and made it look like the book was sucking the curtains into itself.
It's Friday...and since this appears to be a new little reading project, let's make it DTD3. (Dark Tower Day 3--after reading DT1 in 2 days.)
Only read to page 33 for DTD3--lack of time, not lack of interest. I really wanted to get a few more pages in and get away from those lobster fuckers. Tomorrow probably won't be any better--regional SOKY bowling tournament, dinner date for the kids...that's most of the day. But i might try to sneal my book into Kingpin Lanes...just in case there's a spare moment or two. Pun intended.
DTD4: Got up earlier and instead of doing my required (DDR) reading, I picked up The Drawing if the Three. Lickety split and I'mat page 108...and those lobster fuckers are STILL around.
Gotta get a few more pages in before I switch gears for dad duty.

No comments:
Post a Comment