Friday, April 19, 2024

Beneath the Trees Where Nobody Sees

I just read the 5th issue of this series (which, alas, ends with issue #6). It is one fascinating comic book. Without delving into detail, let's just say that it combines the Funny Animal genre with Horror...specifically of the Serial Killer subset.

Yep.

I picked up my first issue (#3) from the stands because I was in the mood for an all ages anthropomorphic tale. 


Little did I know. After finishing that issue, I immediately wanted to buy issues #1 and #2. Before I got to that, however, I discovered that Hoopla (that blessed library app) had them...and later added #3 as well.


I'm not much of a betting man, but in this case I'd wager that if you read these first three issues, you'd gladly plunk down your $3.99 apiece for #s 4, 5, and 6.


No comments: