Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Ebrie, cave OR Mushrooms and Moi

I've never taken any kind of mushroom before...excepting the kind you put on a salad. But I've been reading some things, and my interest level finally reached the tipping point, so I stopped in at 502 Hemp (👍👍👍💪) and consulted my friend Rocko about what 🍄 product would be the best choice to blow my mind.

Rocko handed me 


Which sounded like the perfect ticket. On the back there was a dosage guide:


Mr. DeMille?


Well. As tempted as I was to go whole hog on this, I thought I'd better bend to discretion for my first 🍄 outing, so I broke off two of the 16 pieces.

After an hour I started feeling that special feeling. I was excited. More than ready to have my 🤯. 

I waited.

And waited.

The feeling began to recede. 

And then 🐡 it was gone.

Ok. Clearly I'd lowballed it. So the next day I ate the rest, clearly putting me into the WALLS MIGHT MELT category.

After a little while I started to get that special feeling.

I waited.

And waited.

The feeling began to recede. 

And then 🐡 it was gone.

Razz a frazzin frickin frackin...that shit cost me $25.

Back to Delta 8 and / or 9 for me.


No comments: