Thursday, April 29, 2021

The Ghost Of A Saber Tooth Tiger: NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert

I don't post videos anymore...except when I do. Like now. But this one was put up by NPR, and they put a ➡️SHARE option on it, so I'm figuring that's on them, right?

ANYway...

I've listened to music from as many of the offspring of The Beatles as I know about...which means at least one per Beatle. I've spent the most time with Julian Lennon, more than a little bit with Dhani Harrison and James McCartney, a small bit with Zak Starkey, and almost no time at all with Sean Lennon. But for some reason a collaboration he did with Les Claypool popped up in my feed, and since my #1🌞 once had some fondness for Primus, I decided to give it a listen. 

And it didn't suck nearly as much as Primus, so I decided to see what else this Sean Lennon had been up to. 

Which eventually led me to The Ghost of a Saber Tooth Tiger, and of course when I saw that "group" (it's a duo) name I had to have a look at that, and since there was a Tiny Desk Concert available, that was my first choice. 

I sat down to watch, and...

  

Well, yes, it is quite a lovely little concert, isn't it? I am definitely going to look into this The Ghost of a Saber Tooth Tiger further. But first...well, let's just discuss the antelope in the room.

Sean Lennon's partner...who is also his Partner...one Charlotte Kemp Muhl...well...is it just me, or is she one of the most beautiful women you have ever seen? 


And I'm pretty sure that the NPR cameraman got caught up in that, too, since the camera spends an inordinate amount of time on Ms. Muhl's face.

And in case that's not enough, she is also a multi-instrumentalist, has a lovely voice, is a writer, actor, and director, and--big surprise--a model.

Holy shit. 

I mean...Holy Shit!

Just thought you should know.



No comments: